Friday, March 16, 2018

#VIRAL #REPOST | @ommmsome | Whenever I'm too lost in my thoughts or figuring something out I feel like just quoting others. Like #rumi or #osho I suppose it's that time again. Being here has been splitting me in two. Maybe it's the geography of the country after all this is a bridge inbetween Americas. It's been from being with people and dancing night and day or spending days alone in meditation. It's been eating or fasting. It's been super love and light and unicorns or wtf is going on in my life why am I even here. It's been a quick move from one place to another and at the same time wanting to stay still where I am. It's been like everything is possible, everything is aligning and then nothing is working out, everything is collapsing. And I'm just standing in the middle of it all and watching. Sometimes getting too lost and recycling the old habits. But it's coming together, it's easier to see the patterns, the actions, reactions and fear... And love ♥ So u see, one thing broken. I'm not quoting 😂 #yogidiaries #yoga #yogaeverydamnday @wanderingrid thank you for the photo 😘 | Your Daily News and Top Style Blog Source 🌎! #OMNIPOPMAG #Trending #Fashion #Style #Stylish #Look #Stylegram #Photooftheday #Happy #Picoftheday #Smile #Instafashion #Styleblogger #Instastyle #Instagood


via Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BgY2pGQl0Go/ Visit www.OMNIPOPMAG.com/Main To See How You Can Make Money Online Today and See Our Exclusive Offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment