Monday, December 18, 2017

My Most Memorable Interview / 2017: Rules for Reporting a Planned Death: No Photos, No Pad, No Pen

This article was originally published on NYT

All attention needed to support John Shields’s spirit as it began its journey. A detached witness would distract from that. If I was in the room I had to participate.

This article was also published on this Site.

The post My Most Memorable Interview / 2017: Rules for Reporting a Planned Death: No Photos, No Pad, No Pen appeared first on OMNI POP MAG.



from WordPress http://www.omnipopmag.com/featured/my-most-memorable-interview-2017-rules-for-reporting-a-planned-death-no-photos-no-pad-no-pen
via IFTTT Visit www.OMNIPOPMAG.com/Main To See How You Can Make Money Online Today and See Our Exclusive Offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment